Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Pictures...

I certainly haven't forgotten about our California trip, nor have I forgotten that I haven't updated this blog about it yet. But my big project today is going through 10 years of archived photos picking out the great pictures of church people and events that can be used in the slide show for our 10th Anniversary Celebration coming up in less than two weeks now! The first several years are very easy. Back before we had digital cameras we were much more disciplined photographers. I'll I need to do is flip through a couple of photo albums, and tada! Done. But the last six years or so?? Oh, my!! I've already gone through several disks of backed up photos and haven't even made it to 2005 yet! Then I need to go through the folders and folders of non-backed up photos. I've been saying it for awhile, but we really need to get around to getting the last three years of pictures off the computer and onto DVDs...

Anyway, I need to get back to sorting out those photos! (You are still going to be getting way too many, Dawn!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the exact same thing right now... except we only have photos from 2006 and up! :-) A lot less work! But that is with digital cameras so there are still a LOT of photos.
Glad you all are back and looking forward to seeing you Sunday!

Dawn said...

To many pictures?? na ... one can never have to many pictures! The more the merryer!!
*hehe* I just had to say that before I get a few hundred dozen in the mail ... after that point in time I am not sure that I will be able to make such a comment ;) But I am looking forward to seeing and working with them for this project! (And it's also great to know that Kathryn is working on getting some ready as well! =)

Erber Correspondent said...

Well, they are in the mail as of yesterday afternoon... enjoy!! :-)