Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Smile!

Cousins smiling because it is Spring!




Little people smiling at littler things!



Everyone smiles when birthday time comes!

Above, Caroline & William help Grandpa blow out his birthday candles. Below, Corrine turns 4 TODAY! Happy Birthday, little sweetheart! You always bring smiles to our faces! Even when you cut your own bangs... :-)


And if those pictures haven't gotten you smiling yet, how about this one?

BTW, more pictures of Bella can be found on Josh & Abbey's blog.

6 comments:

Sandy Bryan said...

OK Erber Clan - You got me a smilin'! Very adorable! No bias in your family - ha! Lots of love to you all - The Bryan Clan in Washington

Unknown said...

Oh man, I just LOVE that picture of Bella! Hahaha...

Heather S said...

Oh wow, that brings back some memories... I recall cutting my own hair... twice. The first time I had no excuse, but the second time I had a great one - Raquelle told me to do it! And coached me to hide the hair behind my bed. And went and told on me. :snicker:

That pic of Bella is soooo cute! :D

The Eccentric Musician said...

I can see a slight resemblance between Corinne and Tom DeL. : )

Tara Janelle said...

Aww... you have some of the cutest kids in your family!
Happy birthday to Corrine - a little late!

HuntFam said...

Thanks for sharing the smiles!