Dad, Mom, Jessica, Joshua, and Joseph will be traversing different parts of the country at different times over the next few weeks. Which means lots of coming and going and preparing and settling back in, and all that sort of stuff, on the home front. We'll try to update when we can, but we don't anticipate that being very often!
So, if you find yourself bored, and missing our fascinating updates, here are a couple of ideas of things to do:
- Look through this blog's archives...
- Define the words "Blob" and "Glob" without looking at a dictionary (a part of our dinner conversation last night - some of us disagreed with Webster in the end. And no, there is no deep meaning or purpose in this discussion, just an interesting exercise. Let us know what you come up with, and if you agree with the experts.)
- Drive over and rake the leaves that are piling up all over our yard.
- Come over and till our garden (although, with the ridiculously warm weather we've been having, our zucchini and tomatoes are still producing!)
- And while you're here, you could trim our trees, too.
- Oh, and... Hmmm. Do you really want more ideas?
- Pray for us as we work, serve and learn at various places and venues around the country
- Pray for us as we travel
- Pray for those of us left at home